HTML & CSS
Can write semantic and cross-browser markup based on any design. Responsive and adaptive, always.
- Bootstrap – Extensive use of Bootstrap on most of my commercial work for RTP, last year. Can re-create a design very quickly.
- Foundation – For this website that you are using right now, I used Foundation.
- SASS – Have used it here, including some libraries like Susy.
- jQuery – Often used it for small interactions. Currently creating a weekly planner web app using jQuery UI.
- AngularJS – Currently creating a web app for restaurants using AngularJS.
PHP & Backend
Mid-level experience with PHP, have used it extensively since 2007. Started with hobby projects in PHP, some are still around.
- WordPress – Extensive list of websites made with WordPress, professionaly and not. Have created themes for WordPress.org repository that is currently used by 1000 active websites!
- MySQL – Experience with SQL-based languages.
UI/UX & Web design
Have a keen eye for web design and usability. Loving the web so much and using it everyday makes me put UX first when designing/developing a website.
Adobe Photoshop & Fireworks – I can use Photoshop but I prefer Fireworks for slicing up designs. I know it is discontinued, though.
C/C++ & others
Learned and developed in C and C++ while studying engineering at uni. Developed some programs, including a 24 game and other simple stuff. I strongly value the foundation that it gave me in programming.
- Unix – Ubuntu is my development environment since I don’t have a Mac
- GIT – Can’t live without it, especially when there’s a lot of code to keep track of
- Sublime Text 2/3 – My current main text editor
- Grunt/Gulp – I use Gulp mostly to compile SASS or minify JS