I was the lead Web developer behind the website working within a team of 2 other developers.
Kendu is an international clothing industry tech startup. They provide innovative and creative store promotional material for clothing shops.
- Lead developer (in a team)
- Responsible for helping junior developers into project
- Multi-language and multi-country
I developed this mobile app using React Native.
- Developed a React Native app for electrical control timing schedule
- Developed the backend using Directus and Node.js
- The mobile app generates a very high number (hundred of thousands) of database rows
I designed and developed this weight-lifting web app as a personal project. It uses React.js and Express.js
The web app was born out of the need for a more precise way to track workouts.
I used ES6 for developing this app. The app uses Material UI React Framework.
I was the Web developer and marketing engineer at Zenmate. The work was done within the Marketing department of Zenmante. I was working the CRO manager, SEO manager and Content Marketing manager.
Most of the work was developing landing pages, blogs, creating A/B testings, capturing client data, etc…
- Marketing-oriented engineering of the system
- Working in a medium-sized team (20 people)
I worked as Web developer and added some functionality to this website. I did not create this website from scratch.
- Developed new functionality on Greenpeace Spain website’s
- High load website
I was the Web developer for this website using HTML5/SASS/jQuery and PHP/WordPress.
Antena 3 is a popular radio station in Portugal, part of the National TV (RTP) group. The website is very dynamic and it includes lots of media features.
- Developed the complete website using WordPress (frontend and backend)
- “Backend” is WordPress core with ACF (advanced custom fields), custom post types and some custom-made plugins.
- Design was from the in-house team
- The website includes a top playlist, an event system, quite a complex back-office for the editorial team to manage it.
I was the Web developer behind this website.
Proyecto Hombre is a non-profit Spanish institution working to recover alcoholics and problematic people.
- Lead developer
- Developed a Stripe donation system
- Developed a React location map
- Developed several websites for RTP
- Implemented Git”
An open-source WordPress theme I designed and developed. It’s available on the WordPress.org repository and has been downloaded almost 100.000 times.
Another theme I designed and developed as a personal project.